If you would like any information in paper format, please contact the school office who will be happy to provide it free of charge.
COVID-19 School Risk Assessments
Please find below our School Outbreak Plan.
All year groups will now start school at 8.40am.
Collection times: Reception, Years 1 and 2: 3.00pm
Years 3 & 4: 3.10pm
Years 5 & 6: 3.20pm
We will continue to have designated entrance and exit gates.
- For each academic year, the content of the curriculum followed for each subject and guidance on how to find
out more about the curriculum.
- For Key Stage 1, the names of any phonics or reading schemes in operation.
- Details of how it is intended that the allocation will be spent.
- Details of how the previous academic year’s allocation was spent.
- The effect of this expenditure on the educational attainment of those pupils for whom the funding was
The school has no employees with a gross annual salary of £100,000 or more