COVID-19 School Risk Assessments
Please find below the latest school risk assessments.
Please may we remind parents that only one parent should attend to drop off and collect children. KS2 children (start time 8.40am) will enter the school without parents in the morning. Parents with children in both Key Stages may enter the one way system and drop both children to school at 8.40am. Reception and KS1 children start school at 8.50am. Parents may join the one way system to drop their children in to their class line.
Collection times - due to reduced numbers during lockdown, all children should be collected at 3.00pm
Parents should enter the one way system and are asked to maintain a social distance of 2m throughout the collection process.
- For each academic year, the content of the curriculum followed for each subject and guidance on how to find
out more about the curriculum.
- For Key Stage 1, the names of any phonics or reading schemes in operation.
- Details of how it is intended that the allocation will be spent.
- Details of how the previous academic year’s allocation was spent.
- The effect of this expenditure on the educational attainment of those pupils for whom the funding was