We are delighted that we will be welcoming back all pupils from 8th March. We will be in contact by the end of the week with an update on arrangements. We can't wait to see you all!
Prime Minister Visit
Our School Day
Join Our Team
Read Write Inc. Phonics
Year 2 Spellings
Year 3 Spellings
Year 4 Spellings
Year 5 Spellings
Year 6 Spellings
Zero to Five years
Five to Nine years
Nine to 12 years
Further Reading for Five years +
Further Reading for Seven years +
Further Reading for Nine years +
Sport & Healthy Lifestyles
News and Events
Parent Consultation Group
Statutory Information & Policies
PE & Sport Premium
Covid Catch Up Premium
1. Who are the best people to talk to at St Dominic Savio about my child’s difficulties with learning, special educational needs or disability?
2. How will St Dominic Savio let me know if they have any concerns about my child’s learning, special educational needs or disability?
3. How will St Dominic Savio consider my views and those of my child with regard to their difficulties with learning, special educational needs or disabilities?
4. How does St Dominic Savio ensure the teaching staff are appropriately trained to support my child’s special educational needs and/or disability?
5. How will the curriculum and the environment at St Dominic Savio be matched to my child’s needs?
6. What types of support may be suitable and available for my child?
7. How will St Dominic Savio support my child to reach their learning outcomes?
8. What is an EHC Plan and who can request one for one for my child?
9. How will you help me to support my child’s learning?
10. How is support allocated to children and how do they move between the different levels of support at St Dominic Savio?
11. How will St Dominic Savio know that the support has made a difference to my child’s learning and how can I and my child be included in this review process?
12. What support will there be for my child’s happiness and wellbeing at St Dominic Savio?
13, How is my child included in all the same activities as his/her peers at school?
14. How will St Dominic Savio support my child in transition stages?
15. If I have any other questions about my child at St Dominic Savio who can I ask?
Translate / Traduire / Übersetzen / Tłumaczyć / Išversti / Tulkot / Traducir
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
St Dominic Savio
Catholic Primary School
‘Serve the Lord with Joy’
Click here for