TOP 5% PRIMARY SCHOOLS IN ENGLAND 2015. A GOOD SCHOOL WITH OUTSTANDING FEATURES (Ofsted 2015). Welcome to St Dominic Savio and our caring Catholic community. We believe each one of us is unique and each one of us is special.
Happy's Circus Show
27th July 2016
Newsletter Wednesday 20th July 2016
20th July 2016
Our Golden Year 18th July 2016
18th July 2016
Read All Tweets
Summer Bank Holiday
29th August 2016
Staff Professional Development Day
5th September 2016
Autumn term starts
6th September 2016 at 08:40
School Development Plan
Our School Day
Join Our Team
Get Into Teaching
Secrets of Success
Read Write Inc
Year Two Spellings
Year Three Spellings
Year Four Spellings
Year Five Spellings
Year Six Spellings
Zero to Five years
Five to Nine years
Nine to 12 years
Further Reading for Five years +
Further Reading for Seven years +
Further Reading for Nine years +
Parent Consultation Group
Year Group Pages
Read for My School
PE & Sport Premium
1. How is SEND organised at St Dominic Savio?
2. How does St Dominic Savio cater for a range of needs?
3. How do you decide someone has special educational needs?
4. What does school based SEN support look like?
5. How do you review how things are going?
6. What if school based support is not enough?
7. Will my child be able to access learning if they have SEND?
8. How are children involved in the process?
9. How do you work in partnership with parents?
10. How do you help new children and families settle in?
11. How do you support children's physical and emotional needs?
Click here for