Our School Day
Join Our Team
Secrets of Success
Read Write Inc
Year Two Spellings
Year Three Spellings
Year Four Spellings
Year Five Spellings
Year Six Spellings
Zero to Five years
Five to Nine years
Nine to 12 years
Further Reading for Five years +
Further Reading for Seven years +
Further Reading for Nine years +
News and Events
Home School Agreement
Parent Consultation Group
PE & Sport Premium
1. How is SEND organised at St Dominic Savio?
2. How does St Dominic Savio cater for a range of needs?
3. How do you decide someone has special educational needs?
4. What does school based SEN support look like?
5. How do you review how things are going?
6. What if school based support is not enough?
7. Will my child be able to access learning if they have SEND?
8. How are children involved in the process?
9. How do you work in partnership with parents?
10. How do you help new children and families settle in?
11. How do you support children's physical and emotional needs?
Translate / Traduire / Übersetzen / Tłumaczyć / Išversti / Tulkot / Traducir
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
St Dominic Savio
Catholic Primary School
‘Serve the Lord with Joy’
Newsletter Friday 20th April 2018
20th April 2018
Click for more News
Information on CEOP
As featured in
the Parliamentary Review
Click here for